Fonocast #8: Truly, Madly, Deeply
by Blanca Méndez & Belén Plasencia
In honor of Valentine's Day, we bring you a show full of love—enough to make even the most hopeless romantic want to puke. But isn't that what love should do? Maybe not induce nausea exactly, but tap into some really deep emotional and physical levels of yourself you didn't even know existed. We know that sounds kinda scary. And it is. Especially for those of us who like to be in control. But it's also one of the most amazing things you could ever experience. Even if you're the most cynical of cynics, LOVE HAPPENS. So, let it. And let Capullo, Intocable, and Daniela Romo help you get in touch with your inner sap. We recommend that you listen to this show with your boo, "Un audífono tú, un audífono yo"-style.
- Calle 13 - "La Jirafa"
- Pipe Llorens - "Dame Un Besito"
- Capullo - "Power Point de Amor"
- Linda Mirada - "San Valentin"
- Alex Anwandter - "Como Puedes Vivir Contigo Mismo"
- Daniela Romo - "Yo No Te Pido La Luna"
- Grupo Limite - "Solo Contigo"
- Intocable - "Aire"
- Shakira - "Que Me Quedes Tu"
- Ely Guerra - "Mi Playa"
- Demi Lovato & Selena Gomez - "One and the Same"